We provide care and attention guidance for our products which will help to prolong the good looks of your furniture. However, should you discover any manufacturing defect in any of our furniture within ten years of the product leaving our factory we will carry out an investigation and replace any defective components free of charge subject to the following:
The guarantee applies to Howarth At Home furniture installed in a domestic environment and excludes product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, alteration, damage, inexpert installation or or general wear and tear which has been exported from the UK without our agreement. Please note that gas or electrical goods, luxury worktops, sinks and taps are covered under separate manufacturer’s guarantee.
Guarantee claims must be made as soon as any defect becomes apparent by the original purchaser through the retailer from whom the product was purchased. Howarth At Home reserves the right to substitute materials of a similar type if the materials or components requiring replacement are not readily available.
The following are not considered to be faulty manufacture:
• Slight differences in the colour of any component as materials
• Woodgrain patterns on manufactured or natural products that are not uniform as this may be intentional.
• Products that have mellowed or changed colour in sunlight.
• Scratches on gloss and other components arising from every
• Product failure due to moisture ingress and failure to follow the care and attention instructions.
THIS GUARANTEE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Howarth At Home is a division of the Howarth Timber Group Limited.