Prices From: £1436.23
The Inline is all about clean, straight lines creating a kitchen that is both sleek and modern. With integrated handles, this is a great choice if you are looking to create a minimalist kitchen which find a perfect middle-ground for someone who doesn’t want handles, but isn’t quite ready to be completely handle-free.
The modern kitchen is available in two trim options, in place on handles:
- Aluminium. A straight trim in keeping with the linearity of the Inline kitchen
- Chrome Wave. Offering a beautifully curved trim that adds a little quirk to the cupboard doors.
The Inline Kitchen cabinets are available in 24 on-trend colour options, including 11 glosses and 13 matt finishes. If you are looking for a wood-effect kitchen, our matt range includes various wood textures including Dark Oak, Light Ash and Oak.
Tip: As a rule of thumb, if you choose one of the lightest finishes for your cabinet doors, the Trims can be discrete and with some can even look to be invisible. However, if you opt for one of the darkest finishes, they can work as a great contrast.
Create a Modern Kitchen with Colour
Due to the style of the Inline Kitchen, the cabinet doors work to create a big block of colour, which – depending on your choices – could create either a bold or a subtler kitchen experience. For some people, the colour block complements the splashbacks and cabinets to create a simple kitchen. However, if you are looking to create a kitchen with real wow-factor, we recommend adding an accent:
- Worktops. Choose worktops in a contrasting colour so that they really stand out
- Splashbacks and Upstands. With some stunning options available, including eye-catching yellow, add a splash of brightness to your walls
- Shelf Options. The Inline kitchen range includes shelf options that are available in colours to compliment your Splashbacks, so choose whether to go all out with a bold colour or choose bright shelving on its on for a more discreet pop.
Inline: Price Band: Inline 0-3
To fully appreciate the depth of our experience and the quality of our kitchens, you need to look below the surface. Here you’ll find clever design features such as soft close doors and drawers, to help you create an easily accessible and long-lasting kitchen.
Choice of three colour cabinets in white, ivory and blonde oak
- Fully soft closing doors and drawers
- 18mm cabinet with solid 15mm back on base and 8mm on wall units.
- 330mm deep wall units with choice of three heights (561mm, 724mm and 900mm)
- 2mm PVC edging on all front leading edges
- Colour co-ordinated clad on end panels options available
- Decorative chrome strip for top drawer boxes
- Oak drawer available as upgrade to metal sided drawer box on all classic and traditional range
Gloss Ice Dakar
Gloss Diamond White
Gloss Diamond Grey
Gloss Ice Ivory
Gloss Pure White
Gloss Ice White
Matt Avola Champagne
Matt Avola Grey
Matt Avola Ivory
Matt Dark Oak
Matt Light Ash
Aluminium Inline Handle
Chrome Wave Inline Handle
Appliances & Finishing Touches
A full range of beautiful, functional kitchen appliances from leading manufacturers. Alongside complementary products, such as worktops, sinks, taps, lighting and even flooring, we’ve everything you need to complete your project.
Quality that stands the test of time
Kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms in the Howarth At Home collection have been provided by a manufacturer who has achieved the FIRA Gold Award accreditation, which tests the workmanship, strength and stability, finish performance and the effects of atmosphere on a product.
Not only that, but our supplier is also accredited with the quality award BS 9001 in recognition of the quality and consistency of its production and control systems; this involves regular random audits to ensure their high quality standards are maintained.
Ultimately this means your new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom will stand the test of time and won’t cost the earth in the process!
Our kitchens are provided by a manufacturer who has achieved the FIRA Gold Award accreditation, which tests the workmanship, strength and stability, finish performance and the effects of atmosphere on a product.
We are commited to supporting international systems of timber from independently verified, well managed forests. All our kitchens are manufactured with the Full Forest Stewardship Council trademark, indicating that wood used comes from a well managed source in accordance with strict environmental, social and economic standards.
10 Year Guarantee*
We are so confident of the quality of our kitchen ranges that all new kitchens are provided with a 10 year guarantee. Terms and conditions apply. See full details.