Prices From: £2419.36
Linear Select’s range of rich shades, highly reflective glosses and textured finishes place a spectrum of subtleties at your fingertips.
Linear Select: Price Band: Linear 3
To fully appreciate the depth of our experience and the quality of our kitchens, you need to look below the surface. Here you’ll find clever design features such as soft close doors and drawers, to help you create an easily accessible and long-lasting kitchen.
- Fully soft closing doors and drawers
- White 18mm cabinet with solid 15mm back on base and 8mm on wall units.
- Base cabinets are notched to accept the trim and are available either in a full height or with soft-close drawers.
- 330mm deep wall units with choice of three heights (561mm, 724mm and 900mm), supplied with an integrated, concealed handle trim.
- 2mm PVC edging on all front leading edges with choice of matt aluminium, matt black and matt white
- 18mm colour co-ordinated replacement end panels options available
- Trim finishes available in aluminium, gloss black and gloss white
Gloss Pure White
Textured Hacienda Black
Textured Hacienda White
Glazed Door Options
Appliances & Finishing Touches
A full range of beautiful, functional kitchen appliances from leading manufacturers. Alongside complementary products, such as worktops, sinks, taps, lighting and even flooring, we’ve everything you need to complete your project.
Quality that stands the test of time
Kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms in the Howarth At Home collection have been provided by a manufacturer who has achieved the FIRA Gold Award accreditation, which tests the workmanship, strength and stability, finish performance and the effects of atmosphere on a product.
Not only that, but our supplier is also accredited with the quality award BS 9001 in recognition of the quality and consistency of its production and control systems; this involves regular random audits to ensure their high quality standards are maintained.
Ultimately this means your new kitchen, bedroom or bathroom will stand the test of time and won’t cost the earth in the process!
Our kitchens are provided by a manufacturer who has achieved the FIRA Gold Award accreditation, which tests the workmanship, strength and stability, finish performance and the effects of atmosphere on a product.
We are commited to supporting international systems of timber from independently verified, well managed forests. All our kitchens are manufactured with the Full Forest Stewardship Council trademark, indicating that wood used comes from a well managed source in accordance with strict environmental, social and economic standards.
10 Year Guarantee*
We are so confident of the quality of our kitchen ranges that all new kitchens are provided with a 10 year guarantee. Terms and conditions apply. See full details.